For the emergency ward E.care ED offers a computerized workflow, thanks to which the red tape can be reduced to a minimum and every employee can dispose of a maximum of relevant information.
E.care ED realizes a top-quality service, from which both the patient, nurse, physician and hospital benefits.
E.care ED offers you:
- a clear overview of the entire ward and every individual file (cockpit screen)
- a summarizing time line of the patient's file
- the constitution of documentation: source registration of the preclinical phase until hospitalization or discharge
- support with a triage method as desired
- a follow-up of list of duties including clinical pathways
- a clinical report for the physician and the nurse
- order communication and follow-up of the lab, technical inspections, medication and use of materials
- an (automatic) creation of documents, on paper or in a digital version
- preparation of tarification
- outflow management
- an extensive report for the ward, the management and the authorities
The emergency ward is not an isle within the hospital. This is why E.care specifically chooses technology that optimally allows for the integration of the E.care software within the hospital. This is even a strict prerequisite in order to live up to the "Best of Breed" philosophy, by which E.care stands.
- Integration and connection with other systems (HIS, lab, RX, monitor, medicine cabinet, EKG, tarification, ...)
E.care ED is available in a multi-site version.
Available languages: English, Dutch, French, German